Be a Part of the Burrell Community
At Burrell Consulting Group, our employees are respected for their professionalism and the energy they bring to the job every day. Employees who want to continue their training are reimbursed for any approved classes they take. Plus, we offer monthly catered learning lunches so we can all stay up on the latest technologies as a team.
A Company That Is Balanced
Burrell Consulting Group has been committed to providing all of our employees and their family a positive, nurturing, and balanced company environment. Our Culture revolves around the philosophy that our company is built around our employees; they are the foundation of our company and our greatest asset.
Our Core Values
- Long-term Stability
- Achieve Excellence
- Never Lose Site of Honesty and Integrity
- Client Focused
- Employees Are Our Greatest Asset
- Do Unto To Others
- Opportunity to learn and grow
- In-house and Off-site training
- Challenging, unique projects
- Excellent compensation package
- Competitive salaries
- Discretionary bonus plans
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision for employee
- Company matching 401K plan
- Life Insurance
- Vacation, holiday, and sick pay
- Flexible work hours
- Positive work environment
- Excellent benefits
- State-of-the-art engineering and design software
- Reimbursement for the tuition of any approved classes
- Profit sharing
- 5-year anniversary paid vacation
- 10-year anniversary paid vacation
- Bereavement pay
- Gym membership monthly reimbursement
Experience The Burrell Office Culture
Equal Opportunity Employment Policy
It is the policy of Burrell to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, ancestry, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other protected status in accordance with the requirements of all federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, termination, layoff, compensation, and all other conditions and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
If you are interested in working for Burrell please submit your resume by clicking below.
Join The Burrell Team
If you’ve got the skills and drive to succeed, we want you on our team. Check out current open positions to find a fit for you.